After School and Summer Program (K - 5th grade)
At the end of each school day or during summer break, concerned working parents often ask themselves, "Will my kids be OK at home without me?"
Hope for Miami's Whiz Kidz After School and Summer Camp Programs provide children ages five to eleven a safe and nurturing environment with activities such as reading enhancement, academic assistance, physical education, field trips, the arts and character education. We serve children and youth of all abilities in our programs.
Whiz Kids after school and summer programs are at eleven locations across Miami-Dade.
Year 'round Programs (includes Summer Camp)
School Year: Mon - Fri 2 pm - 6 pm - Summer Camp ~ June 14 - July 30 ~ Mon - Fri 8 am - 6 pm
• Iglesia Buen Pastor - 310 E 5 St Hialeah FL 33010
• Pneuma Academy - 7205 SW 125th Ave, Miami, FL 33183
• Pinelands Presbyterian Church - 10201 Bahia Dr. Cutler Bay FL 33189
• Wayside Baptist Church - 7701 SW 98th St. Miami FL 33156
• Great Heights Academy - 9280 Hammocks Blvd. # 103 Miami FL 33196
• Bel-Aire Elementary School - 10205 SW 194 St Rooms #511-513 Miami FL 33157
• Riverside United Methodist Church - 985 NW 1 St Miami, FL 33128
SUMMER-CAMP ONLY Sites: (Serving children with disabilities CWD)
• Blue Lakes Elementary School 9250 SW 52nd Terrace, Miami FL 33165
• Angels Reach Academy 15165 NW 77th Ave, Miami Lakes, FL 33014
• Great Heights Academy South - 17200 SW 137th Ave, Miami, FL 33177
• Gulfstream Elementary School 20900 Gulfstream Road Cutler Bay, FL 33189
Download applications below.
Please print out, fill in completely and bring to your child's after school site supervisor.
For more information, call 786.388.3000
Whiz Kidz is funded by The Children's Trust. The Children's Trust is a dedicated source of revenue established by voter referendum to improve the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade county.
El Whiz Kidz esta financiado por The Children's Trust. The Children's Trust es una fuente de financiacion, creada por los votantes en referendum para mejorar la vida de los ninos y las familias en Miami-Dade.