After School and Summer Program
At the end of each school day or during summer break, concerned working parents often ask themselves, "Will my kids be OK at home without me?"
Hope for Miami's Whiz Kidz After School and Summer Camp Programs provide children ages five to eleven a safe and nurturing environment with activities such as reading enhancement, academic assistance, physical education, field trips, the arts and character education. We serve children and youth of all abilities in our programs.
Whiz Kids after school and summer programs are at eleven locations across Miami-Dade.
Year 'round Programs (includes Summer Camp)
Monday - Friday 2 pm - 6 pm
• Iglesia Buen Pastor - 310 E 5 St Hialeah FL 33054
• Pneuma Academy - 7205 SW 125th Ave, Miami, FL 33183
• Pinelands Presbyerian Church - 10201 Bahia Dr Cutler Bay FL 33189
• Wayside Baptist Church - 7701 N Kendall Drive Miami FL 33156
• Great Heights Academy - 9280 Hammocks Blvd. # 103 Miami FL 33196
• Bel-Aire Elementary School - 10205 SW 194 St Cutler Bay FL 33157
• Urban Promise @ Riverside United Methodist Church - 985 NW 1 St Miami, FL 33128
SUMMER-CAMP ONLY Sites: (Serving children with disabilities CWD)
• Angels Reach Academy - 12051 Okeechobee Rd. Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018 CWD
• Gulfstream Elementary School - 20900 Gulfstream Road, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
• Great Heights Academy Campus #2: 17200 SW 137th Ave, Miami, Florida 33177
Download applications below.
Please print out, fill in completely and bring to your child's after school site supervisor.
For more information, call 786.388.3000
Currently after school enrolled student returning for summer camp? Download the renewal application below.
Whiz Kidz is funded by The Children's Trust. The Children's Trust is a dedicated source of revenue established by voter referendum to improve the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade county.
El Whiz Kidz esta financiado por The Children's Trust. The Children's Trust es una fuente de financiacion, creada por los votantes en referendum para mejorar la vida de los ninos y las familias en Miami-Dade.