Empowering Through Education
Project Bridge, one of Hope for Miami’s many prevention education services, offers the Youth Mental Health First Aid training to anyone who interacts with youth. We can teach you how to help a youth who may be experiencing mental health challenges. Some of the objectives of the training are as follows:
• Recognizing the early warning signs that a youth is developing a mental health challenge, including thoughts of suicide.
• Teaching skills on how to talk to a youth about mental health and seeking help.
• Demonstrating where to find appropriate and helpful resources about mental health challenges and professional help in Miami.
Get Involved and Make a Difference
Project Bridge aims to facilitate this free in-person training at youth-serving organizations including schools, churches, and more. For more information about this program or to enroll in the training, contact our Program Coordinator, Hayly Ojeda, by sending an email to email@example.com. Stay connected with Project Bridge through our social media accounts to witness the impactful work taking place in our community. Also, feel free to repost from @ProjectBridgeHFM on Instagram using the hashtags #SuicidePrevention and #BreaktheSilence to share these essential resources and show your support for suicide prevention.
Remember, Help is Within Reach
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available.
• Call 988 National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
• Call 211 Miami Suicide and Crisis Response
• Text 741741 Crisis Text Line